Saturday 11 September 2010

Chinese Lesson Online

Great! I am glad this lesson helps! ;)

Im still confused about the differance between using 了 or 过 :( Can you do more videos about tense in Chinese and the differance between the two, when to use which etc please?

god you are attractive.




Very helpful. Your a good teacher... great to see your able to enjoy yourself at the same time. I can't wait until I go to China in a few months to immerse myself in the language. I'll be studying there for a year; what level Chinese would you think I could be at after yr of study there. I have taken to college course and have most of the basics down.

KennethTabor 1 year ago 3


Song and Information :
Song :
Mandarin Top 20 Favourite Songs
Chinese Lesson For Directions
How To Lear Chinese More
Chinese Lesson Online
Learning English In Chine
English lessons for Chinese
Learning Chinese - Mandarin
Shi Shang Zhi You Mama Hao
Share:

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.